Reba gets to hang with The Jimshow. She's so lucky...
The Nearly Impossible Question!
1 800 660-KTOM
Did you miss the answer to the Nearly Impossible Question? Find it here!
"41% of stay-at-home moms have done this in the past year. What is it?
Answer: bought an infomercial product
41% of women, over 40, will not date a man, who does this. What is it?
Answer: Wears a toupee / rug!
(That means 59% of women will date a man who wears a toupee!)
"4% of brides include this in their wedding. What is it?''
Answer: their pet
Ittakes an average of 13 times of doing this to make a decision.
Answer: An average of 13 first dates to find a spouse!
"20% of people have experienced this in the last year. What is it?''
Answer: turned down for a job
Teenagers and young adults with broken smartphone screens aren't getting them fixed because they consider them status symbols like torn T-shirts and ripped blue jeans.
Some kids are coloring their phones in by cracking their screen on purpose so they could "Sharpie it."
Others feel that a cracked screen shows the smartphone owner has been around and provides "street cred".
A new survey by Nickelodeon reveals that 80% of women are convinced that men will never stop being childish. Other findings:
- men don't mature until they hit 43 while women hit emotional maturity at 32
- biggest male immaturities: breaking wind, burping, eating fast food in the morning and playing video games
- 25% of women feel they are the ones making the important decisions in their relationship
- 30% of women have ended a relationship because a guy was too immature
- 46% of women have felt like a mother to their partner
- the average woman tells her partner to 'act his age' 14 times a year
You can forget about the necktie, golf shirt or power tool this Father's Day. What dads really want is some Botox around the eyes, liposuction for the love handles, or a tummy tuck.
Well, maybe not your dad – but it seems many dads want a little help to look better. Plastic surgeons are seeing more and more male patients, especially around Father's Day.
In fact, many plastic surgeons offer special Father's Day packages offering everything from skin rejuvenation to expensive surgeries.
The most popular procedures guys are looking for include liposuction, nose jobs, eyelid surgery, breast tissue removal and ear shaping.
Many of you will travel this summer. Here are some simple tips and stuff to knwo when staying at your Hotel!
1. Hotels over book on purpose since they expect some people not to show - that means even if you have a reservation you might get walked - or, sent to a nearby hotel. This usually happens if you're only staying one night.
2. If you complain, be smart about it - get the front desk person's name and say you'll be checking back with them.
3. Deny you used those minibar items and watch them get wiped from your bill - mistakes and errors happen so frequently with minibar charges you most likely won't be questioned.
4. If you book from a discount site you're going to get the worst rooms in the hotel.
5. Slip the front desk a $20 and get ready for an upgrade! It’s called the $20 ugrade! And IT WORKS!!
All rooms are absolutely not the same and there are lots of little ways to get better services and accommodations by tipping the staff.If you are nice and curtious to the Front Desk person and call them by teir name, it helps too!
Bullying is a problem all over the country, and a little town in
Maybe if money is involved, parents will be less likely to look the other way.
We have some news that's going to ruin your Friday: You probably ate bugs this morning . . . and you'll almost definitely eat more today.
According to estimates by "Scientific American", you eat up to two POUNDS of bugs and bug parts a year without knowing it. That's because bugs get into everything you eat.
The FDA knows that it's impossible to produce bug-free food, and they have guidelines of just how many bugs can be in different products.
For instance, in canned and frozen berries, there can be four insect larvae or 10 adults in every 500 grams . . . which is 1.1 pounds. And that doesn't count LITTLE bugs like aphids or mites.
Ground cinnamon can have 400 bug parts and 11 rodent hairs in every 50 grams . . . which is about two ounces. And 50 grams of chocolate can have 30 bug parts.
Hops . . . which is used to make beer . . . can have 2,500 aphids in every 10 grams. That's about five percent of its total weight.
Little Big Town w/ Keith Urban sing 'The Chain'. And it rocks!!
Carrie Underwood's emotional performance of 'See You Again'
Jason ALdean w/Lenny Kravitz 'American Woman'
Darius & Lady A sing 'Wagon Wheel'
Florida Georgia Line w/ Nelly sing 'Cruise'
People are now getting patches put into their tongues to make eating painful so they can lose weight.
The patch is attached to the tongue with six stitches and makes eating solid food so painful that users are forced to resort to a liquid-only diet.
The procedure can apparently help you lose up to 30 pounds in one month but can only be used a month at a time-- and it has uncomfortable side effects, like swelling of the tongue.
It seems Philadelphia news anchor Nicole Brewer and weather lady, Carol Erickson, are NOT the best of friends off the air .
Recently, Carol called her coworker's praise "lackluster" and Nicole replied, "Your mom is lackluster, Carol!"
The Philly Post labeled the video a "master class in highly public pass-aggressive behavior."